INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- Book of the Month: September 2018 — “EMC2 Stephen Lewis, The AIM Program”
- Movie Review of “Crazy Rich Asians” by Anita Finley
- George and Amal Clooney Fund Organizations for Immigrant Children
- The Technology of Wind Farms Use the Ocean
- The Largest Airbus in the World
- Equestrian Vaulting World Champion
- Pineapple Fritters – A Smart Delight
- Elegant Edible Flowers
- FREE Seminars and Events: Health, Wealth, Entertainment, Support
by Stephen Lewis
CLICK the button to go to our Archive and view back issues.
Please Welcome our Newest Advertisers!
It gives me great pleasure and honor to review this audio CD since I have been a member of the Aim Program for many years. It is something that even Wayne Dyer supported and spoke about in many of his lectures. I can assure you that if you listen to the 4 audio CDs, that it can change your life!
READ the Whole Story
Disc 1 titled “Introduction to AIM” has Co-Founder Roberta Hladek introducing you to the AIM Program. She will discuss how it works and how it can help you create the things you want in your life.
Disc 2 titled “The Secret teachers on AIM with Stephen Lewis,” talks with James Arthur Ray and Rev. Michael Beckwith, two of the teachers from The Secret. Join Co-Founder Stephen Lewis in a round table discussion about personal transformation using the AIM program of Energetic Balancing.
Disc 3 titled “The Autism Frequencies of AIM,” share conversations with parents whose children have the Frequency of Autism. Their stories express their hope and self-healing with Co-Founder Stephen Lewis.
Disc 4 titled “Increasing Consciousness,” explained by Co-Founder Stephen Lewi, offers his unique insight on increasing your consciousness and how the AIM Program can help you heal yourself.
If you listen to my radio shows, you will have the privilege of hearing the Co-Founder, Roberta Hladek talk about the amazing stories of their members and encourage anyone who wants to be their best to consider joining the AIM Program. For many years, Co-Founder Stephen Lewis was a monthly radio guest on my radio show and each time, it seemed like the world got energized and stars twinkled brighter. My wonderful deceased husband, Bill, and I have been on the AIM Program for many years and even our dog, Charlie is on it. I am sure many of you are smiling, but that’s okay. Once you hear these CDs, you will understand appreciate its value.
To get information about the AIM Program for Life, call 877-500-3622 or visit www.aimprogram.com.
Amid the firestorm that erupted over the separation of children from their parents crossing over the U.S. southern border, George and Amal Clooney pledged $100,000 in June to a small Chicago-based nonprofit with a very targeted mandate to aid unaccompanied immigrant minors.
READ the Whole Story
“We’re a relatively small organization and in the world of organizations we are relatively new,” says Maria Woltjen, executive director of The Young Center, a 15-year-old nonprofit based out of the University of Chicago. “For an organization like ours to be highlighted, especially to be highlighted by the Clooney Foundation for Justice, made such a difference.”
Thanks to the millions that have poured in, the center is now in the process of growing its staff by one-third across eight locations around the country and thereby increasing the number of children’s cases they can take on, Woltjen says. More than 12,000 people have contacted the organization offering to volunteer this summer, and donations are flooding in from concerts, dinners, art shows, and even lemonade stands fundraising to help provide legal representation to immigrant children
• ¾ cup plus 2 tbsp all purpose flour
• 3 tbsp sugar
• Pinch of salt
• 2/3 cup whole milk
• 2 large eggs, 1 separated
• 1 pineapple, peeled, cored, and
sliced into ½ in (1.5cm) rings, then
cut in half crosswise
• Vegetable oil, for deep-frying
• Confectioners sugar, to serve
READ the Whole Story
1. To make the batter combine the flour, sugar, and salt in a large bowl. Add the milk, 1 egg, and 1 egg yolk. Whisk quickly until smooth and lump-free.
2. Beat the egg white until stiff peaks form, and fold gently into the batter.
3. Add enough oil to come halfway up the sides of a large frying pan, and heat to 350°F (180°C) over high heat. Dip the pineapple into the batter, then carefully add to the oil. Deep-fry for about 3 minutes, or until golden brown on both sides.
4. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain. Sift confectioner’s sugar on top and serve hot.
5. Variation: Banana Fritters
Use 4 bananas, each cut in half lengthwise then in half crosswise, instead of pineapple.
Thank you for your help with my book. You folks are wonderful.
I am indebted to you,
Joseph J. Berardino COL, USAF, (Ret.)
Thank you so much [for the radio interview]. I enjoyed it thoroughly and you are an EXCELLENT interviewer :O)
Hi Dan, Thank you and Anita for giving me an outlet to let people know about my books. It has been a terrific experience and one that I’ll cherish for a long time.
Jorge G. Reyes S.